Friday, October 1, 2010

Keeping Christ In Christmas

I am sorry that I could not put my advent picture on blog because my picture is far to large to put in but I still did my right up in this blog so, in my picture, I wanted to put Jesus and his family in my picture because the assignment is about Christmas. So I thought about how Jesus represents Christmas and when he was born on Christmas day and how the three kings went to see him knowing that he is the Messiah of us. I made my advent picture is based on Him and made it about him. I also put Mary and Joseph in the picture because I think that Christmas brings family together.when I was done, I really liked my picture that I have made to represent Jesus because it shows that he was born in Christmas and we are celebrating his birthday. Luke 2:10- 11

1 comment:

  1. Wisley, your text is hard to read because it has not periods. Please go back and make changes.

    The image is very high contrast and attractive.It clearly represents Christmas and the fonts are very clear. You need a capital on "Keeping". I'd also move the Bible verse so it fits int he manager. You need to tell what Bible verse it is.

    I like the effect you put on the china figures. Joseph looks particularly good. You should explain the process however. the background gradient looks good, you could have also explained how to do that. The star, however, looks a bit pasted on a flat compared to the other images.

    ReplyDelete