Tuesday, September 21, 2010





 I have taken an picture of a "NO CELL PHONE" sign and edited on photo shop. what I have done to the picture is that, First I used the crop tool because I just want the sign to be my focal point, and so I shrunk it so I can get what I want. After that, I went to image and click gray scale. It didn't look pretty enough so then I went to filter and clicked stamp. Now I was satisfied with the work I have done and it looks really dramatic and looks serious, it almost  looks like it's trying to say "I'm the Bouss"





 In this picture, I have also made it black and white. I wanted the Minute Maid to be my focal point so again I used the crop tool to take out the unnecessary pictures. then I went to filter and clicked plaster.

1 comment:

  1. Wisley, your images are interesting and you've done a pretty good job of explaining how you made them, but that was only half of the task. You need to be able to explain the meaning behind the image. Why a juice machine? What doe sit represent?

    See the rubric for notes on spelling issues.

    ReplyDelete