Friday, October 29, 2010

Overlay Work


In my picture, I have took a picture of myself in class and cropped it so my picture will be focusing on my head.Next I went to a website called "King Texture" and download some kind of rope texture and put it in my face. it was covering my face so, I went to opacity and made it 50% so you could see a little bit of my face. I deleted my background and put a jungle because I look like I belong to the jungle (in my picture of course...).
 I stared at myself (the picture) and thought it is strange that I have school clothe on in the jungle so, I made my shirt a new layer and painted it black. The result was nice because was working together.

1 comment:

  1. Wisley, you did some good problem solving on this project, and you're right the element do work together. Part of that is that the textures make sense together and part is that the colours look right together. I am a bit distracted by the texture overlay that goes above your right eye and onto your hair. It could have been erased more accurately if you zoomed in. I like how the red in the leaves balances the red in your eyes. You look like some sort of jungle predator, but you didn't say anything about the meaning of your image. Who is this guy? What is the concept? That is the next thing to focus on, and you must continue to double-check your spelling and grammar.

    ReplyDelete