Thursday, January 13, 2011

One World Living Together

"One World Living Together"
         What my poster is showing are some religions around the world and becoming together as one under the dove with all the nations flag in it (most of it).My poster also has four religions Buddhism, Christians, Yin Yang and, Judaism. The reasons I put some of the religions of the world is because I think that when you see different religions around the world on one poster, you say “hey, we are all together in this world as one”.  What I think what my poster itself represents is that even though we are separated, we are all human and we are all the same being. the reason why I think that my poster should be selected for the festival is because it was the religions (some of it) of the world and there is a dove that has many flags of the world and the dove is giving them peace for the people of different cultures.

2 comments:

  1. Wisley, you've done a nice job on this task. the background colour is very attractive and is a good contrast to the done and earth. You need a capital on the work "One". I find the colour of the work "Living" is hard to see against the yellow. Try a stronger blue.

    Well done. Minor grammar errors noted on the rubric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently nothing here since 2011...not unusual for a blog, very little response and interest wanes. However I love the image and was thinking of using it for my radio broadcast page for the broadcast Living together, Growing together on Halifax Commnunity radio. I can't give money but i can give credit where credit is due....

    ReplyDelete